The Brain Tumour Charity Lottery Complaints and Disputes Procedure
The Brain Tumour Charity’s Win Big Weekly Lottery is Licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Promoter: The Brain Tumour Charity, Fleet 27, Rye Close, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UH. Responsible persons: Gina Almond and Melanie Day.
The Brain Tumour Charity is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by Hart District Council under account number 20/00385/LOTRE
The views of our supporters are extremely important to us and we appreciate feedback to help us improve our services and fundraising activities. Sometimes we get things wrong, and when we do we would like you to let us know that you’re unhappy. We value your feedback and welcome the opportunity to respond.
For the purpose of this policy, we define a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction made to us by any means, about any aspect of the way we conduct the activities for which we hold a lottery licence. For example, a complaint:
- About the outcome of a lottery.
- About the way a lottery has been managed.
- That concerns the way we carry out our business in relation to the three licensing objectives; Preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime; ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way; protecting children and other vulnerable people from being harmed or exploited by gambling.
To make a complaint about any other aspect of the charity or our fundraising not related to the lottery please read our complaints policy.
Any complaints that we receive are taken very seriously and we promise to address your concerns as quickly and as efficiently as possible.The Brain Tumour Charity will:
- Endeavour to provide a fair complaints procedure that is easy to access, clear, and simple to use.
- Make this Complaints and Disputes Procedure available via The Win Big Weekly Lottery website lottery.thebraintumourcharity.org or upon request.
- Handle all complaints in accordance with this Complaints and Disputes Procedure.
- Be honest in our dealings with your complaint and ensure complaints are investigated thoroughly.
- Learn from complaints and will take action to improve.